FIREPROBE Speed Test is very accurate tool for analysis of the Internet connection. It offers a scheduler for automatic test planning, WiFi refresh for quick connection quality improvement and fast cache cleaner for increasing device efficiency. As a very light application, it saves your device resources.
Using FIREPROBE Speed Test you can perform the following tests for WiFi and mobile connections 2G, 3G, 4G LTE:
• ping test – network delays test between device and Internet,
• jitter test – variation of the network delays,
• download test – how fast you can get data from Internet,
• upload test – how fast you can send data to Internet.
The advanced quality summary is shown after every test. You can see how good will work the basic Internet services you are using every day:
• websites browsing,
• streaming of low and high quality videos e.g. YouTube,
• voice calls e.g. Skype, WhatsApp,
• online games.
FIREPROBE Speed Test gives you also:
• automatic or manual reference server selection,
• speed unit selection: Mb/s (megabits per second) or kb/s (kilobits per second),
• creating test results history with filter options,
• exporting test results in CSV file,
• tracking test result location on the interactive map.